CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Let's not forget the Teachers!

The week Monday May 2nd to Friday May 6th is Teacher appreciation week.  My oldest son is in Kindergarten this year.  We LOVE his teacher!   She goes above and beyond our expectations all of the time. 

I love to read blogs all the time and I know that 
I came across this idea somewhere.   
But, I can't for the life of me remember what blog that was....


I bought a house plant for $5 and some teacher gift card holders at Dollar Tree.  Then, I bought a $5 gift cards to Sonic, 
Target, Chick Fil A, Dollar Tree and Starbucks.  
I got 6 of those flower picks at the store where I bought the plant.  
Then I put all of the gift cards on the picks and a card on the last pick. 
I had some ribbon here with ABCs on it and made a bow.



So there you have it!   A very simple gift that I think my son's teacher will love.  He wants to carry it in to the school tomorrow but, I told him that I would act like a delivery person and deliver it to her.   lol  

3 comments:

Amie said...

What a great idea I had no idea it was Teacher Appreciation Week.

Kim said...

Thanks!

Kristen Andrews said...

love your teacher gifts so cute!

Post a Comment