CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Welcome to the world baby girl.

My Nephew and his wife are having their 3rd child in a few months.  We are finally getting a little girl to love and spoil on this side of the family!   Of course I wanted to make her something special to welcome her to the family.



I found the tutorial for this blanket over at The Crafting Chicks.   I love their blog!  I've found so many wonderful tutorials on there!   This is really the easiest blanket that I have ever made.






I will definitely be making this the "go to" baby gift from now on.  So, if your a friend of mine and your expecting.  You know what your getting.   lol

And of course, being me, I had to make a toy to go with the blanket.  I love the way the cute little doll turned out!  I will hopefully be able to make some of these with matching blankets for my Etsy store one day.




 








0 comments:

Post a Comment