CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 5, 2011

Frida Kahlo Button Art

Yep I'm sitting here at the sewing machine working on Breast Cancer Awareness monkeys.  I started to get bored and just had to start surfing online.  And look what I found!   

I have always been a huge fan of Ashley over at lil blue boo.   She sews some of the cutest outfits for her daughter.  She makes amazing patterns as well.  I've been a lurker for a few years now reading her blog off and on.   I love it when she makes a blog posting about lets her daughter paint.   She is so talented too!  (Must get it from her Mom.)  Tonight I clicked on her blog and was just blown away.  All that I can say is WOW!  This is the most amazing thing that I've seen her post yet.   Please click on the link below.  You'll enjoy it I'm sure.




http://www.lilblueboo.com/2011/09/process-frida-kahlo-button-art.html#comment-19838

0 comments:

Post a Comment